982. Small change in BestFit system calculation algorithm which should improve correct solution finding in bad conditions (in example small angle 3-pts pipe)
969. Points/Edge Mode feature definition from cad entities modified to have the points coordinates with maximum possible accuracy.
945. UCC interface correction for using integrated PHC1050 probe interface card.
945. Solid Probe scanning update
Reference document: Solid Probe scanning support.doc
944. CAD Transformation dialog, resolution of angle inputs increased to 5 dp.
933. Feature Data Points Table inputs of numbers corrected, in case when Windows decimal character is different than ‘.’ (a dot).
932. Line calculation wrong results, for line feature with projection property set (correct results for 3D calculation). The error was active since ver. 5.79.62 (20.12.07)
931. “Solid Probe Scan” feature property for use with solid probe, in particular with Faro USB arm and Immersion Red Arm interface.
930. CNC Program Manager programs tree highlighted font colour corrected
929. Pipe – option for measuring two square planes instead cylinders.
928. Cylinder construction from two planes (tangent to the planes). Need user diameter and length.
927. MCP probe model added
926. 3D probe models – possibility of connecting up to 3 stylus extensions together in one model.
925. CAD features extraction modes.
924. Setup- Set Default Desktop menu option for resetting whole desktop arrangement.
923. Edge mode CAD features extractions
922. Manual calibration dialog displays Sphcty (sphericity) of the measured calibration sphere. This gives a quality indication of the tip diameter.
921. Status Working Plane is now in red, if any plane is selected (not 3dD)
920. Adding circle feature from the CAD, program is checking the current working plane whether to add a new plane for the circle. Previously only direction of the plane was checked, now also position of the plane.
919. Translation feature, added construction Line + Point (line translated to the point)
918. Correction of floating windows position, if accidentally moved out of the desktop, or if opening the part saved with bigger screen resolution. If the window will disappear, it should be closed and opened again using Windows menu option or the toolbar button.
917. Results window – disable/enable data points on the picture corrected when the window is scrolled down.
916. Option for default reference length for tolerance features (Measure Window options dialog)
915. Extended tangent calculation for two circles, (more options to go)
914. Corrected calculation of symmetry tolerance from 3 lines ideally projected onto the
913. Angle feature without any date, error opening Data property dialog
912. Possible errors or part file not properly saved if the total file path was longer than 60 characters.
911. Geometry Transformation, sometimes hangs up the program when rebuilding 3d geometry objects
910. Chinese version of Axel Foundation help connected.
907. Feature list window, Property tab, View column.
With the solid view displayed, click LB on this column.
a) If the feature has coloured view icon (feature own view enabled), it will go to the feature defined view (Execute View in the RB menu), which has all properties, position, rotation and zoom.
b) If there is no icon, or its greyed (feature own view is disabled), the view will be scrolled (no rotation or zoom changes), so the feature will be displayed in the view centre.
906. Angle results display in DMS format. Selected from the main Options General tab.
Note: at the moment it is only output display, nominal values and tolerances editors are still in decimal degree format.
905. BestFit was not calculated correctly with slot feature as a data
904. Results Window error when click mouse LB on empty window, after deleting a feature
903. Iges reader, corrected situation that the iges surface has only uv edge curves specified (no 3d)
In this situation there were no proper edge curves for the Edge Point calculation.
902. Sometimes an error or hang up occurred after reloading cad to the part with surface points
901. Presetter version with another viewer for the image (camera) probe
900. Results Window shows data points and tolerance pictures on the right side of the table, if the Results Window is docked in the bottom panel.
899. Results Window has a toolbar button for Maximize/Restore window size, available when the window is not
898. Results window – re—enabled function of disable/enable data points on the feature picture.
LB click : enable/disable point and recalculate the feature
LB + Ctrl Key : enable/disable, the feature is recalculated after the Ctrl key is released
897. Profile feature calculation, for all component surface points with negative deviations
896. Long Pipe option – now works with the flange type of end point construction
895. Extension of T8 temperature interface (average reading)
894. Symmetry tolerance calculation corrected (case line-line-plane/line)
893. Symmetry feature corrected – calculation of symmetrical plane between two lines (or cylinders)
892. Support for reading actual machine temperatures for temperature compensation (T8 driver)
891. Profile MaxDev result calculation changed, now it is a difference between max and min deviations of the particular points. Result name changed to PrfRes.
890. ZoomAll in 3d view corrected, sometimes showed incorrectly in case of features with error on the list
889. Cnc MoveTo with probe on corrected inside Repeat-Loop
388. During hardware datum DRO coordinates are now displayed without any Axel error mapping.
387. Cnc Single Move option added to the Program menu (and toolbar button)
386. Corrected line-line symmetry point feature (error in ver 5.79.43)- effect in wrong pipe calculation
352. Multiple calibration spheres temporary disabled. Only one sphere feature can be created using Measure-CalSphere option.
351. Probes Manager dialog additional Expand button for the probe changer data.
350. Automatic calibration dialog, added list of tip positions
349. New calibration sphere setup dialog, modified PH_CAL sequences
348. Chinese version – unexpected data point error during automatic calibration with search
347. 3D probe models – possibility of connecting up to 3 probe extensions together in one model.
346. PH10T 3d probe model corrected
345. CNC editor Learn Mode now allows to edit commands parameters (with mouse RB)
344. Automatic plane for Circle feature.
The plane is now not created when measuring a circle on CAD using RB mouse button data points -
In this case the circle has projection assigned from the status Working Plane.
Plane is added automatically only when defying circle in 3d Points Mode.
343. Calibration programs modified (ph_cal2, sph_cal2).
Safety moves enabled to avoid collision when next position is calibrated on the opposite side of the
Tested also for horizontally mounted PH probe.
342. MCU1 (ucc) Delete button is now working with the probe calibration dialog opened (manual calibration).
342. First TP-type probe created on the list is set as the Ref probe.
341. If status Working Plane shows 3D, for new circle, arc, slot feature it switches to 2D
(one of the coordinate system planes or plane feature). If the circle centre should not be projected,
it have to be changed later in the projection property.
340. Autocalibration corrections :
- reference probe is always defined after loading older PRB files
- cnc expression return _CALSPHx gives position of the reference probe cal.sphere
but if the ref probe would not be defined, it will get current probe.
339. Iges import correction (entity 402, 698.igs)
338. Surface Point surface selection corrected.
There was a case when direction of correction didn't decide to choose the
337. German text file updated
336. Symmetry tolerance feature
335. Autocalibration sphere mounting program parameter added
334. MCR20 changer programs
323. Probe calibration with different probes (offsets between probes)
322. UCC1 driver corrections, unexpected dp error, move end status flag
321. Initial calibration calculation added for PH type of probe
It calculates probe directions based on 2 or 3 (MH20) positions declared
in initial calibration tab. It is recalculated only when the button pressed.
(no automatic calculation now)
Result of the last calculation is saved to InitCal(Probename).log file.
320. Probe changer program execution added to manual probe change.
(If not in off-line mode, cnc program is not running, not in learn mode)
319. More changer support modifications (new expression variables and functions)
318. Error printing cnc program as text, when there was Message command with long
317. Calibration subprogram Sph_cal2 correction.
316. Running sphere25 program with 'Show recent number of rows' option enabled
315. Probe offsets corrected - between reference and other probes.
Wrong calculations were from ver 5.79.20 (new probes manager)
314. Write/Read data point to feature data table.
There was a setup in axel.ini with definition of other reference system and
projection plane for write/read points to the table.
Now its disabled, it is always done in ref system displayed in the table without
313. Correction of printed view bitmaps DPI in AxReport.
(set to max 200dpi)
312. Modification of profile feature with SP points,
Redefined table of results, drawing in solid view
311. Entities processing.
Menu: Edit-Selection Filter, while 3d view visible.
Now : for extracting circles and arcs from surface inside edges and converting to features
310. Sometimes result boxes disappeared after rotation/zoom in 3d.
It was for bigger cad (slower rendering)
>>>>> VER 5.79.23 ========= xx.xx.2007 ===========================================
309. First version (not working) of entities processing.
Menu: Edit-Selection Filter, while 3d view visible.
308. Working Plane and 3D flag.
A new feature has 3d projection flag disabled even if the status field showed 3d.
This error appeared in ver. 5.79.21
>>>>> VER 5.79.22 ========= 26.01.2007 ===========================================
307. Correction in horizontal arm 3d machine model
>>>>> VER 5.79.21 ========= 24.01.2007 ===========================================
306. Correction p.303 was made with an error, corrected now.
305. Correction of position of floating windows (Features List, Result Window)
if saved outside screen (might happen if saved on system with bigger screen
304. New Probes Manager window with probe changer support - first version.
Reference document: "Probe Changer support.DOC"
>>>>> VER 5.79.20 ========= 15.01.2007 ===========================================
303. Pipe - prevented against unadjusted B angle being calculated as < -180 deg.
The range in now always -180 .. +180
302. Corrections about automatic creation of plane when defining a circle from CAD.
If the option "Always create plane for cad circle" is disabled :
- program takes Working Plane feature shown the status
(if 3D set, it takes plane that is set inside the projection dialog)
- calculates a plane from the circle points
- compares both planes, if they are equal, a new plane feature is not created
>>>>> VER 5.79.19 ========= 5.01.2007 ===========================================
301. A question box about finishing the Best Fit added when creating the BestFit
with auto-add surface points option enabled.
300. Off-line mode is now always disabled when starting with normal Run button.
It was working until now if the first cnc command was ProbeSel.
299. CNC editor - Move command that coordinates was learned in off-line mode
are marked with "off" in the command box, or "M" if read from on-line machine.
298. 3D view - data points for a feature are visible for selected feature if
Data Points visibility is checked in the measure window view options.
297. Measure Window tabs mouse RB menu has now Options item - it is the same as
main menu Setup-Program-Measure Window
296. 3D sphere picture - default is a full sphere, other option is display part
of the sphere in data points range, or specified angle range. These options
can be set through "Size and dir" property.
295. Error when changing feature type of the symmetry feature.
>>>>> VER 5.79.18 ========= 20.12.2006 ===========================================
294. Keypad interface added for KP_ROUNDSLOT, KP_RECTSLOT, kp_Arc, kp_Set
aux_UpdateKeypad function will be called every 300ms, and aux_IsKeypadInstalled
function will be checked only when starting part window.
293. When starting Axel or making a new part, for cnc systems program will go
to machine mode (disable off-line mode)
292. Modification in 3d machine model, so model dimensions in 3dmachines.ini
can be omitted if the model is not going to be scaled
291. Selected feature in solid view shows its data points as white dots
It shows only probed points (not from constructions).
290. Solid view sphere feature picture is now a part of the sphere, according to
the data points range
298. Change in df_layer for itp interface for loading aux_xxx keypad interface
functions. If the function are not found in dtl_itp then remain directed
>>>>> VER 5.79.17 ========= 14.12.2006 ===========================================
297. DMIS input real numbers are accepted without the digits dot
296. Symmetry feature corrected picture in solid view
295. Arc_pla4 cir_startang value was calculated as value > 360 deg
A message box added when measuring first Surface Point in a new part and
default surface thickness is not zero.
after loading a part with information if any of the
Surface/Edge points has non-zero Surface Thickness set.
293. Pipe - Data Transfer option for zero first and last segment Y
deviation for benders
292. First version for testing of adding safety moves in cnc learn.
At the moment works when entering a learn move (MoveTo) or selecting
291. Chinese characters in the result boxes feature name line (solid view)
289. UCC1 interface corrected
>>>>> VER 5.79.16 ========= 26.11.2006 ===========================================
288. Pipe TWIST angle calculation.
In some cases resulting twist angle was reversed to have the same sign as
in the nominals.
287. Pipe generation - brackets are disabled in the BestFit options
286. Distance feature calculation.
2 lines distance as default is calculated as 3d space distance.
There is a new option in the Data dialog for calculating the lines distance
from its midpoints. The two options gives the same result for parallel lines.
This applies for line, cylinder, cone and coordinates axis data features.
286. CNC moves inside RepeatPolar and RepeatGrid corrected
(the move end was calculated with error depending on Overrun value)
285. Geometry Transformation
Updated CAD transformation dialog with Apply and Undo operations.
284. Tolerance features, which has a reference length (perpendicularity,...)
Now when defining the tolerance feature for the first time, program
automatically set the Reference Length to size of the first data feature, if
possible (i.e. cylinder, line length - as calculated from its data points)
283. CNC Conversion of MoveBy to MoveTo.
It is possible from the graphics window, when the program picture is visible
(after dry or normal Run).
Switch to "Program" edit mode (in Status line or Edit menu), and select the move.
More commands can be selected (with the Ctrl key). If all selected commands
are MoveBy then RB-menu shows option 'Convert MoveBy to MoveTo'.
Commands that have any expression in dX,dY,dZ parameters are not converted.
>>>>> VER 5.79.15 ========= 13.11.2006 ===========================================
282. New Surface Point of Edge Point feature always takes its Reference System
equal to current CAD ref. system, not the Working System from the status line.
Surface points require to have the same reference as the cad for correct
>>>>> VER 5.79.14 ========= 9.11.2006 ===========================================
281. Initial calibration function in autocalibration. BETA.
280. Modification of p.335.
Hardware datum dialog has now disabled edition of the origin values.
They can be set manually in the axel.ini file in
[ZeroDlgSetup] section :
Sphere program now measres full 90 deg semisphere (exactly in the equator)
Previously set to 80 deg in p.153
278. Temperature compensation sign correction
>>>>> VER 5.79.13 ========= 1.11.2006 ===========================================
277. Error in processing iges Surface of Revolution entity
(the error exists from p.263 11.09.06, ver 5.79.8)
>>>>> VER 5.79.12 ========= 24.10.2006 ===========================================
276. UCC1 error mapping (enabled in UCC ini file)
275. Axel Error Mapping error
There was an error on exit from Axel if the Error Mapping dislog was used.
>>>>> VER 5.79.11 ========= 18.10.2006 ===========================================
RB menu option "Calibrate single with search" option
starts calibration of single position, but the calibration routine will search
for the calibration sphere down on Z, from current position. I one data point
is found, program will calibrate the sphere with bigger margin and avverun
273. Correction of probe length calculation
Offsets recalculation might not be working for probe head with offset (MH20i)
>>>>> VER 5.79.10 ========= 12.10.2006 ===========================================
272. Pipe - correction of best fit calculation with both end points DN-axis option
>>>>> VER 5.79.9 ========= 12.10.2006 ===========================================
271. 3d Probe models
Added M3 stylus extensions, more M3 styli models.
Shalow angle nominal point option corrected.
Start Point plane intersection option. Corrected that the P0 intersection
point become an AvrPoint not a Circle. Cicle was causing wrong nominals
in the Best Fit.
268. CNC editor - Learn mode
While in Learn Mode,
267. Excel export
Corrected view export error with named view cell in Excel, ie part_view_iso
Problem with save/load report with feature result boxes that has
spaces in name
>>>>> VER 5.79.8 ========= 12.09.2006 ===========================================
265. Translation Plane-Point
The plane is translated to the Point position
264. Distance calculation
Plane-Plane : distance from the first plane midpoint to average of data points
of the second plane, (the planes might not be parallel)
Plane-Line : distance plane - line midpoint without need to be parallel
Line-Line : average distance fom the two midpoints projected onto the other line
Correction of accuracy of Surface of Revolution iges entity
262. New CNC command MoveTouch
Takes destination point and approach direction as parameters.
The command is actually combined two moves, one to the position with
approach distance parameter away from the destination, and second - touch
move to the destination point, on the approach direction.
There is an option in Learn parameters box for using MoveTouch command for
probed moves - otherwise MoveTo with probe On is used, which requires
additional move to position probe near the touch point.
>>>>> VER 5.79.4 ========= 31.08.2006 ===========================================
261. Correction of 3d view internale names of fetaures (errors in chinese version).
>>>>> VER 5.79.3 ========= 24.08.2006 ===========================================
260. New Prgram Run Option for detecting cnc move collision before the move is
259. Correction of display plane in 3d view in some particular orientation
>>>>> VER 5.79.2 ========= 17.08.2006 ===========================================
258 Manual Datum operation – LED only to display the status of datrum, press Start to clear the axes.
257 Fonts in the Datum window –don’t always work in chinesew window
256 In Chinese version various problems – for example recoginition of feature names, cross loading of programs between versions etc.
255 CNC standard program parameters should have english version only to avoid misinterpretation
254 In Chinese version, we can not implement probe auto-calibration operation.
253 In Chinese version, in the feature list, when I want to change the name of a feature, some points are added, because I use spacebar to select the Chinese words, and the button is assigned to adding points.
>>>>> VER 5.79.1 ======= 16.08.2006 ============================================
252. New CNC standard programs for slots with plane :
251. CNC editor, "Measure to Execute" menu option corrected for some
features (ie. circle)
250. Correction of surface search for the Surface Point 'Surface' property
In some situations program found surface with big deviation
(plced on first position of the surfaces list).
Note: there may be still problems finding the right surfce, if the
correction direction is significantly different from the surface normal.
249. Start Learn error - did not replace existing program if its name was longer
than 8 characters (another program with the same name was added to the list)
Correction in assigning nominals to fetaures while generate.
Corrected nominal of HP points.
247. Pipe data export external program call
Data Transfer dialog in the Pipe tab allow to enter external program name.
The program can be selected with the open dialog (mouse right click).
Also can contain program parameters (full command line).
If the option is checked, at the end of writing bender file the external
program will be executed.
VER 5.78.10 =====================================================================
246. Program-Options dialog changed
Added options :
- Animate fetaures views in CNC
This is the same option as in Setup-Prorgam-OptionsViews tab.
If enabled, during program run 3D view is changed to the one assiciated
with the fetaure.
The feature view flags are shown in the features list second tab.
- Show recent number of moves.
If checked, program will show during run only specified number of last
moves, just to keep the picture clear
247. Views property of the feature.
The last column of the second tab in the fetaure list shows view property
assigned to the feature.
Commands an options are available under the right button menu on this
Options in the menu :
Store view - fetaure remembers current 3d view
Execute view - 3D window shows stored feature view
Disable - stored view is not ececuted during program run
On Start - feature viev is set when starting measure the fetaure
On Finish - when feature is finished a default view is restored
On Both - start measure sets the view, finis restore default one.
The enabled feature views changes during cnc program run, or during GO mode,
if selected in the program options Views tab.
344. View property in the feature list.
This flag shows if a 3d view point has been asigned to the feaure. This
view will be visible when feature is remeasured in Go or CNC mode,
if the function is enabled in Setup-Option-Views tab.
343. EP_TP_ sequence modified to touch the edge point relative to the first
342. Surface points that are used in best firt alignment have now its picture
with a black centre (in 3d view).
341. Corrected calculation of best fit with surface points in CAD initial
340. Autocalibration button enabled for the TP probe in its calibration dialog.
339. F2 key does not switch now through the 'mouse' probe (in MW view). The mouse
still can be selected, but using the ststus bar menu.
19.06.06 The Mod is reversed.
VER 5.78.5 =====================================================================
338. Edge point acceptance in CNC changed.
In CNC pogram the edge data point is now always accepted and added to the
feature data, even if its parameters are out of range (separations, depth).
In manual measuremet not accepted data point is not added to feature,
and should be measured again.
337. Introduction release of CNC blending moves (DEVA and UCC1 interface)
336. Temperature compensation for machine axes and part
Machine coordinates are modified with the temperature error :
ex = x * (kp * dTp - kx * dTx)
ey = y * (kp * dTp - ky * dTy)
ez = z * (kp * dTp - kz * dTz)
kp - material coefficient of the part
dTp - temperature difference of the part
kx - material coefficient for the machine x axis
dTx - temperature difference of the x axis
The three machine axes coefficients are not editable by user, they
should be set once in the axel.ini file :
335. Possibility to set datum of the machine to given coordinates.
Axel will set the values in machine position where the zero was found, or
axis reset manually.
This will work for interfaces with the cnt_SetCounterVal function implemented.
334. Multipoits aligment defined on geometric features mod:
- change fetaures nominals and recalculate bestfit. previously the nominals
were not updated automatically in the best fit calculation
- remeasure best fit Element, after finish all features related to element
will be moved to the new transformation
333. Translation fetaure - second data
If the second component feature is circle or slot, and it is the same
feature as the first one (the feature has been selected twice),
then the second fetaure is a direction plane.
This allows to translate a circle or slot paralel to itself.
332. Translation fetaure - slot translation added
331. Qucker opening multiple feature tolerances dialog (red pencil button)
330. Feature window - layer field right mouse button menu for quick layer change
329. Correction in EdgePoint calculation accuracy.
328. Deleting large CAD is now quicker (ie. when closing part).
(if 3d view was in use)
327. Application error when selecting a cnc command in the cnc editor, while
3d view not visible.
Might occur in program released between 31.03.06 - 12.04.06
326. Single feature tolerances dialog.
New option [Meas <-- Nom] - modifies feature data points so its results
become equal to nominals.
- this option acutally moves data points of the feature
- applies only to probe points (not for constructions)
- uses only positional nominal data, doesn't change size or direction
325. Option to lock view in RB property of the MW views tab.
This locks view change and moving results boxes.
324. 3d view probe and machine visibility can be switched separately.
Probe is auto-hided in view where tip is not visible.
332. Corrections in Axel standard templates for Excel.
Fixed excel export to template created from once generated report, containing
tables and features.
331. Program releases btween 17.03.06 and 22.03.06 could not show Set fetaure
drawing in MW view (ie. pipe bends)
when switching between axy and ybc and there is a question
about recalculate and answer was NO, program kept info as the nominals was
modified and in consequence when closing wit OK, the pipe nominals were
329. Changes in ARC_PLA4 cnc program
328. Dry run - the first move is now not simulated, so the probe goes straight to
the move position.
327. Selecting a command in the cnc editor with the mouse, program now also selects
corresponding feature it this is an Execute cmd.
326. Start Learn mode, Message or Pause commands
Causing hangup of the program if in learn parameters there was checked option
'Execute path and position probe at the end'
325. CNC hidden run mode (when starting from a defined point oftheprogeam or
executng run for a single feature), now does not change probes, until it
gest to the starting point (it was visible on the screen).
324. CNC programs
Calculation of the last move (out of the plane and circle) corrected.
Wrong move might appear if the plane dir was more than 60deg from +Z.
323. Plane translation feature drawing in 3d view corrected.
321. Corrected automatic selection of surface for surface points
(when measurin a new sp on the machine)
320. Layers dialog now shows number of elemens assigned to each layer.
319. Introduce of Part Mirror option for creating mirrored part fetaures and
318. Import Surface Points option now allow to read iges file.
Only entities of iges type Point (116) are converted into surface point
317. 3D view - Grid - CoordSystem option corrected.
"Working system" option causes the 3dview ref system (displayed in the
bottom left corner) to change in sync with the part working system
(shown in the status bar).
This coordinates effects the grid display and the View-XY (YZ,ZX)
commands. The 2d command diaplys a plane of the selected coordinates.
This option is saved with DesktopSave - this will be restored for the new part,
and independently saved with a part file.
this has no connection with the CAD coordinate system, which is a reference
of the CAD 3d model read from the cad file.
316. Error in Import Surface Points
A line with coordinates in the file was not accepted if tere was less
than 4 numbers.
Now a point is created if there is at least 2 numbers in
the line (xy).
Generally, the line should have 3 or 6 numbers: xyzijk.
The numbers can be separated by any non-number characters
('0'..'9', ' ', '.', '-', '+', 'E', 'e')
If the ijk direction vector is given, axel adds a correction point to the
The points are referenced to the currnt working system (from the status line).
315. Password protection for opening feature data property
314. Pipe results
A case with wrong (+/-) singn of one of bend values.
313. Rotation fetaure data property dialog corrected
312. Corection in display grid in 3d view
(it wouldn't show always)
311. Pipe slot brackets
Bracket types has been extentd by round and rect slots.
Can be selected globaly in the 'Parameters' page or individually
in the 'Brackets' table in the tast column (its a 3-state switch working
with dblclick or spacebar)
By defult results enabled for slots are centre xyz and width.
Generated slot has length equal to with (its a 'dia' value)
310. AxRep - fixed error about printer bin
309. Distance Dist result upper tolerance modified so it doesn't accept
308. Enabled possibility of moving fetaures on the list in case of pipe part.
307. Edge point cnc program EP_PT__.SEQ modified.
Added two parameters to work with 4-point EP fetaure.
306. Pipe bestfit end points options
Best fit with point option Dn calculation has beencorrected.
Now pipe end points can have Dn-axis option checked (in best fit options
table). This gives correct best fit in case the end points are shifed
along the tube ends. Only distance to the tube nominal axis will be taken
Now if there is at last 5 pipe points, axel enabled Dn end points by
default during pipe generating.
At the moment this function can be disabled in axel.ini file:
The Dn optin can be also changed manually in best fit option property.
305. Edge point Number of points property added (2 or 4 can be selected)
304. CNC Learn - Protection against using a standard program for learn.
303. CNC program during run now also is checking motm_StatusChanged message.
Previously only mot_ReadAxisStatus function was used during program run.
302. DMIS slot feature
At the moment axel always creates rectangular slot
(program W8BHJ07H43 has ROUND parameter, but measure points fits
301. DMIS probe setup in options
Seyup of dmis probe direction in case there is no SNSMNT command
in the program.
NOTE : Mounting axis (probe Z) direction points towards the machine arm
(not the tip end)
Probe X axis is where probe is pointing whith 90,0 angles
300. DMIS Alignment Rotation + Plane fixed
289. DMIS Probes.
This gets a bit more complicated at the moment.
I have found out that the programs are probably designed for probe
directions +Y-X-Z (in axel notation), while itp machine is -Y+X-Z.
Unfortunately the programs doesnt contain definition of the probe mount,
and all commands SNSDEF has mount axis 0,0,1 (which is equivalent of axel -Z).
As an experiment I have added to the dmis interface command SNSMNT which
defines all directions of the probe mount.
It deifnes ZVEC (our AB0 dir) and XVEC (our A90 dir).
NOTE : dmis ZVEC points towards the machine, while axel AB0 is along the probe tip (the opposite)
If you put a dmis line in at the beginning of program :
it defines that the program was designed for probe +Y-X-Z.
Now the dmis angles will be translated to the -Y+X-Z (probe which is
set in axel before translation (DMISProbe)
NOTE : the command is valid inside single program, so should be added
to each one before translation.
288. DMIS editor
SAVE menu command enabled
287. Slot distance and angle calcuation
(distance is from centre point)
286. DMIS program files loaded with the part file
285. Axel fff-line joystick mode enabled if pc-joyctick not connected
284. 3D view RB mouse data points.
Taking data ponits with mouse RB was sometimes incorrect if the grid
was displayed on top of the cad model.
283. Correted updat of nominal table bend and radius after editing default
bend and radius in the first tab of the pipie data dialog.
It was not always updated when changing mm-inch because of some numbers
282. Pipe - corrected update of pipe points nominals in case of nominals
coordinates start from not 0,0,0 point
281. Auto-add plane to te circle.
If program adds a plane, and the status working plane is not 3D, then the plane
become status current working plane.
280. PH_CAL2 program modified to work correctlty with horizontal arm
(moves between position change)
279. Pipe - generating pipe with plane intersection end point type there was
no probe diameter used correctly if the fetaures already existed befor.
278. New CNC comands
with paraneter RelFetuare, which can be plane or point.
Move destination point is modified according to the RelFeature measured
277. Part file version control
In the part open dialog there are informations about part version number.
One is the part file selected, and the current one for comparision.
The same information is in Part-Properies-Statistics.
When saving a part that was created with previous file ver, there is a
message box with information and question if realy save the file in new
Relation between Axel release verions and part file versions contain file
276. Result labels - there is a choice of up to three columns :
measured, nomina, deviations to be displayed in the box.
Selection is done in the Option-Result Type checkboxes.
(At least one column is forced to be selected).
Each column has headre letter above, respectively M, N, or D
275. Arc_Pla1 program corrected
274. Added some pan modes in 3d view with shift key
Menu options\buttons LB LB+Ctrl LB+Shift LB+Ctr+Shift
None - ROT - PAN
Pan mode - PAN - ROT
Mouse rotation mode ROT - PAN -
Mouse rotation mode+ Pan mode PAN - ROT -
Zoom in/out with RB works whenever ROT or PAN is active.
273. AxRep - internal limitation for dpi printed of 3d bitmap.
272. Auto calibration - order of calibrated tips now set according to the probe
271. Wrong value of pla_angstart of arc_pla4 when created in learn.
270. Correction of an error in ARC_PLA4.SEQ
269. Generating pipe - sart and end planes has added correction points
This is important for end with flange, where direction of first flange
cylinder is determined by circle reference plane - the flange plane.
268. IGES import
- A message box added after end of loading about not processed iges entities
- Added iges offset curve
267. Pipe flange mods (bends, number of straigts input)
266. Error in flange construction in GO
Construction of cylinder from a single circle added 06.09.04
Error with GO from 17.03.05
265. Pipe file transfer new formats
The same as YBC and XYZ but with pipe descriptions added.
Format names XYZdescr and YBCdescr (in the DataTranser setup-File-Format)
264. Plane feature calculation
If a plane is contructed from point fetaures, the direction will be
taken form correction of one of the points to set plane normal side.
263. PH10 'hand control unit not connected' status was taken as an error and
prevent futher ph communication.
262. OOT soud disabled for pipe features (points and straights)
261. New standard program for arc + plane ARC_PLA4
Added separate angle parameters for a plane
Correcetd that the arc/circle and plane fetaures are created during run
if dont exists.
260. Not reading dro after manual zero of the axis in the datum dialog
259. CAD initial alignment
The initial alignemt state is indicated in 3d menu, and in the alignmet
dialog ("Active" checkbox).
After defining normal element alignment this becomes inactive, but the
initial aligment is still remembered.
If for any reason during off-line pfograming there is a need to revert to
the initial aligment (ie when element becomes invalid), go to the dialog
and enable "Active" checkbox.
This shows the part back in the initail alignment regardless of current
element transformation, and allows to redefine the elmenet.
Part file chenged - Do not read this ver.files to the erlier versions of Axel.
258. Plane fetaure diretion calculation
The probe correction is not used for a plane constructed from other
features (ie in pipe part). In those cases the direction is determined
by the component points direction (the screw rule).
257. Pipe XYZ-YBC nominal table edition
When switching from XYZ to YBC nominal table, program saves initial
transformation (first 3 points which defines elemen system).
When anything changed in YBC and switching back to XYZ, program recalulates
XYZ that starting from 0,0,0 alog X, and then adds saved transtormarion.
The efect is that the nominals after that are still in original xyz datum
1. At the moment this transformation is used only in nominals table edition.
When the table is left in the YBC mode, pipe sill will be generated from 0,0,0
2. YBC corrections should be made after entering at least 3 xyz point first,
to establich correct initial 3-pts tranformation (just to see predictable
coordinates in the cad coordiantes)
3. This not applies to 180deg pipe, because 180pipe is genrated always from
YBC data (from 0,0,0) and at the moment xyz points cannot be edited.
256. Program sandard sequences for inside slots
SLO_RCT 6pts slot rectangular inside
SLO_RND 6pts slot round inside
255. New set of standard cnc programs for arc and plane
ARC_TPi3 arc inside
ARC_PLA3 arc inside with plane
PLA_RND3 plane round
ARC_TPo3 arc outside
Has new parameters :
angaxis - index of ref system axis for ang=0 (x=1, y=2, z=3)
angstart - start angle in deg
ang - angle value in deg (with sign)
The new program replaces those with "2" in the name.
Program setup shows only new sequencs to choose from. Existing
programs using previous sequences are not afected, until changed executes
254. Always start Set feature with 3D projection regardless current status working plane
253. Scroll wheel actovated in the CNC editor
252. 3D geometry rectangle selection
Shift+LB rect selection
Shift+Ctrl+LB rect selection, old selection is not cleared
If 'Mouse rotation mode' checked (otherwise Ctrl is used for rotations)
Ctrl+LB toggle selected single entity,
251. Pipe results - corrected [pass]/[fail] calculation.
250. Off-line Joystick functions
- joystick buttons for zoom in/out
- joystick hat button (POV) controls rotations of 3d view (by 10 deg)
249. PH_Cal2 corrected - added an intermediate move up at the end
248. Axel Joystick (off-line joystick) new options in its setup
- second progamable button, it toggles joystick function between move
and ph probe selection. These buttons can be teached, by selecting a
combo box with the mouse and pressing a joystick button.
- ph probe selection joystick mode can be enabled in the joystick panel box
It is idicated in the status bar with different icon.
In this mode ph probe defined position can be changed with the joystick
(or j. panel buttons)
- 'Disable machine joystick mode when enable off-line joystik'
This option is enabled by default for Axel Deva interface, because the
same computer joystick is used by Deva driver. For other systems where
machine is controlled by a separate joystick this is not nessesary.
247. Possible error when loading cnc program using program editor
'Add from file' button
246. Error opening 3d view with coordinate system feature that has space characters
in the name.
245. Axel joystick - ph probe positions selection.
Button in the joystick panel box.
244. Autofinish features on set number of points in MW setup.
Now the feature is not being finished below its minimum number of points
required for calculation, regardless the dialog setup.
Ie. circle, plane - 3, cone - 6, cylinder - 5, sphere - 4. This numbers will
be used if set lower in the setup. (Except 0 which mean no automatic finish).
243. Iges save corrected for
Set feature still exported as polyline, no solid will be seen from
342. Corrections for ',' set as decimal point in windows local settings.
341. Fetaure window program flag indicating existance of Execute or Measure-Finish
command for the feature.
Learn asks now when addidng a feature that already has its Execute or
340. ARC_PLA1 program is now selectable for an inside ar program
(arc and plane subprogram).
339. Calculation of Plane feature direction
Now the direction of the plane normal is determined by its correction dir.
Any order of data points will result the same plane normal if probed from
the same side.
Plane normal has direction opposite to the direction of correction/
338. 3D Points mode menu option - no submenu.
Cursor "hand" is shown during points mode.
Alternative switching the mode on/off is clicking both LB+RB mouse buttons.
337. Program cerated in learn for feature now assumes that the fetaure has correct
probe direction, its taken for execute parameters to decide on which
side to measure from.
Last probe position is no longer taken into consideration.
336. There is an option at the start of learn mode that program will be executed
in dry hidden mode, and san path will be displayed. Axel joystick position
is placed at the end of path, ready for adding commands.
335. In edit program mode after dry run parts of the program can be selected
as one piece and display its data in program property diaog
334. New feature "Program" propety dockable dialog
with functions for
- edit execute command parameters
- update the parameters with data from the fetaure
- run single fetaure subprogram
- change subprogram
- delete feature subprogram execute
333. New toolbars and menu interface
332. 3D view Pixel Buffer option.
This option uses hardware support for opengl buffer region extension.
(available for all nvidia based cards)
When enabled program render cad part only if the scene changes.
If other elements like probe, features, program, results changes, there is
no need to render cad, so it gives significant improvement in fram rate.
Reommended for large cad parts and cnc programs.
331. 3d view mouse selection changed.
Now iw work like in wireframe MW view, LB down start selection, mouse move
changes selection to other feature, LB up accept selection.
This also work in learn, where commands will be added on mouse up.
330. Scan path edit - Programs edit mode allow to select single move or
whole sequence for exected sbprogram.
RB menu open command parameters table, or feature program property dialog
in case of subprogram.
329. 3D view rotations / framerate
Disabled switching to wireframe when fps drops down.
Now to speed up rotatiions :
for fps < 5 : ligths disabled
for fps < 2 : depth checking disabled
for fps < 0.1 : hide cad part
328. Cnc path edit.
Selection scan path in the programs mode highlights whole subprograms.
Property menu displays data table of corresponding execute command.
327. Solid view cad selection.
Added selection with Shift (rectangle) and Ctrl (add to selection) keys.
This is enabled when RB menu option 'Selection Mode' is checked.
Other function of the Selection Mode is to show hint box with name of the
surface under the cursor
Rectangle selection (with Shift key) in 3d solid view work sightly different
than in wire-frame Mwasure Window view.
In 3d all fetatures intersecting with the rectangle selected are selected,
while in MW only inside and not intersect are selected.
326. Solid view zoom to window error when selecting a zero sized rectangle
325. New feature nominals not rouded when taking points in 3d RB or points
Collision points are the same as data points from the machine and
new nominals are rounded (if set in general options).
324. Average Point nominals corrected in some cases, when creating a new
point feature which is autmatically finished afetr one data point.
323. Surface point with material thickness
xyz nominals are set thickness distance from the cad surface
322. Stndard printout setup - Compact mode.
With this option line with table column heders is printed only once per page.
Useful only for fetures with standard result table (ie not pipe).
321. Axel lite
Enabled MW options for show features, data points and limits.
320. Correction of slot width results when referenced to other than machine
319a. Pipe twist angle calculation
In case of nerly 90 deg twit angles program looks at nominal points
to establish theoretical directions and correct B signs, not dependant
on measured values.
319. Calibration subprogram Sph_cal2.seq corrected
318. Pipe OOT sounds.
Newly generated pipe should not have a sound on end points and bracket
317. Guided points
Option for enabling only point features for colours an sound
317. Joystick panel - button for bringing joystick probe position into
centre of view
316. Corrections of guided points
315. Correction of probe calibration alert date calculation
314. DRO Guided points
Generally in remeasure dro incremental mode shows a data points measured
For surface/edge point this is a point with coordinates on surface,
stored when measured for the first time.
This position is redefined when:
- taking the point from cad
- overwriting manually nominal xyz values in the tolerance table
(note that the nominals will be recalcualted with next calculation, bu the
entered position will remain)
Guiding DRO options
- digits colours changing inside two range area
- sound beeps, when inside range, changes sound frequency and beep intervals.
313. Fetaure window cursor keys (keyboard) are disabled if the joystick
control panel is visible
312. DRO window incremental mode option can be swiched during measurng feature
311. Default name for pipe points features can be assigned in setup
310. Pipe generation
Corrected pipe points nominals after generating pipe again on measured
309. Cnc learn
hit_tp__.seq program modified so in dry run when there is no cdata point
there is a move back.
Without this after ending plane program, current position was inside
part and then added circle was approched from wrong side.
308. Standard programs save
Std ptrograms now have blue background in the cnc editor
Std programs are not automatically saved with part, also program dos not
ask for save when its modified on close.
The only way to save modified standard program is to use of Save option
in the cnc editor menu (or toolbar)
307. Sometimes surface wireframes were not visible in the measure window view
after loading iges.
306. Loosing colision mode when switching probes
305. Catia import
- option for deleting intermediate (iges) files.
- remember catia file type in the open dialog
304. Long names in the MEA file export
303. Disbled log window opened when error, withitp interface
Need the axel.ini entry to be empty :
302. Disance absolute result option
301. SP measured in repeat mode, then best fit selected - last empty SP was
added to the best fit. (with auto add SP to best fit option enebled)
300. 3D view zoom all - measure SP before part alignemt might casue wrong zoom all
299. Pipe nominals
Changing nominals table for 180 deg pipe, and closing the dialog with OK
(without generate) was causing wrong data in the best fit and pipe points
298. Pipe brackets
Measured bracket featues are moved up in the generated fetaure list,
right after measured pipe points.
Brackets are included in the bestfit components during genetation,
but as default are disbled. Need to be reset after pipe generation.
297. Correction of PH_CAL2 autocalibration program, it goes above sphere
after each calibrated position, to avoid collision during change
296. New cnc program for plane measurement PLA_TPc1.SEQ (circular)
The program i s selectable in options -standeard programs and plane
program property dialog.
295. 3D grid in inch units
304. Correction of some case of creating plane for circle
303. Correction of the calibration porgram ph_cal2, there was wrong approach angle
for some non-90deg positions.
302. PH9/10 probe off-line mode in joystick mode (doesnt select actual probe positions).
Off line u can work in ph10. In joystick mode program doesnt communicate with the machine ph10.
SO you can work in CAD.
301. Joystick control panel (in menu Windows)
300. Program property dialog - change program for feature and do dry run of the this program.
299. Pipe with brackets - remeasure - corrected finish. Couldnt remeasure brackets.
Program used to finiesh afterthe first bracket.
298. Corected initial selection of probe mode when starting part.
Program remembers the last operating mode.
297. Pipe nominals table input in inch
- pipe points nominal received wrong values after OK
- input resolution in inches correted to 5 decimal places
296. Drawing circle and arc fetaures in 3d corrected/improved for beter visibility
295. Changed joystick movements. Joystick directions are always relative to the Measure Window observer.
294. Joystick button and space bar enabled for enering move in Learn mode, while
3d points mode is acive.
293. Iges message about hidden layer entities read
292. Catia import dialog progress bars
291. Initial CAD alignment for off-line programming
This is a new option in 3d menu, available when there is no features
aligment for the cad.
The aligment dialog contain option for :
- probe cad plane, this will be aligned to the machine surface
- flip vertically, rotate and move the part
Initially placed part should have then geometrical or surface element alignment
defined (on 3d cad). When the element is defined, the initial alignemnt
become inactive, but can be used again once the element is deleted.
The procedure uses some machine setup parameters, so its good to have
this close to the real machine.
290. Surface thickness plane property
Surface property for the plane is added if selectedf in program options
(Surfaces page), and if the plane is initially measured on the cad.
Plane results are corrected by the thicknes in the same way as probe correction.
This is applied when the plane is measured with non- cad points.
289. Part file restore 3d geometry and feature display mode.
288. Probe tips selection menu shows calibratio state, similar as in the list
in the calibration dialog.
287. IGES - some invisible entities from iges now can be found on geometry
hidden layer after iges load.
286. Error rendering 3d view to a file or report, with reults option
"Hinde not visible SP boxes" enabled.
285. Average point dot (small circle) drawing on printout
284. Part 22XR - problem with calculation plane created for a circle
283. End of feature sounds
OOT sound is on when :
- tolerances/nominals defined in toler dialog
- fetuare defined from cad
- pipe features
- GO : fetaures that has measure points from machine - ie not construction
- no sound for SP, EP at the moment
282. Reading iges with set feature exported by axel to iges.
281. Correction in IGES export global section (ie units)
280. Error calibrating first tip on some systems
279. 3D features : on top visibility option
278. 3D geometry : transparency option
277. Iges export - planes and circles
276. Error in selecting pages in the setup dialog for systems with some disabled
modules, ie just surfaces enebled.
275. Surface system have duisablem best fit menu option by mistake since 17.08.04
274. Pipe points creatd during generating has assigned tolerances from pipe
273. New Dry run in 3d simulation, with colision detection ane unexpected data
Parameters in menu Program-Options.
272. Cylinder construction
Cylinder feature can be constructed from one circle or
circle + point(for length).
Cylinder can now have user diameter (at the moment used in pipe with flange)
271. Correction of zoom all in 3D with just features (like pipe) when soe layers
270. Pipe calculation with HP corrected (eaton_500610_pipe.par).
269. Best fit restriction options.
Restrictions setup is now preserved when remeasuring best fit itself,
or its components in GO mode.
268. Pipe exchange format.
Data points added to the export and import ([DATA POINTS] section)
Each name is ended by the point number, ie,
Following apears depending on end type :
EndPoint - for single or average point,
EndPlane - for plane intesection or flange
EndCircle - for flange
Each line contain 4 or 7 numbers :
where d is probe diameter (axel might write 0 for generated pipe,
but not measured)
Note: there in no information about numbero fdata points for a fetaure.
When reading use key name with the next pt index and see if any not empty
string will be read.
276. Surface points colours scale display (3d menu)
275. Pipe exchange format import.
274. Software control of AB ph10 angles in the calibration window.
The two spins change temporarly values AB, but actual change of probe
position happen after 1 sec of user inactivity.
273. New option for result options for enable result box for new feature.
This option is only for surface/edge points and circle/arc features.
Note : The option as the boxes itself can be enabled in each view separately.
272. Surface points import from text file
A text file with lines
X Y Z i j k
can be imported and surface points for each such line will be created.
SP will have current working reference system, and the file coordinates
are assumed to be in this system.
271. Separate MoveTo button in the program editor - creates MoveTo command
with current probe position in working system.
270. OOT sounds modified.
269. Creating circle plane corrected.
268. 3D axes in the left corner shows status working system if the option
is checked in 3d menu-grid-coordinates-current working system.
If this selected do Desktop Save to remember this setup (at the memoment
this choice in not saved in the part files).
267. BestFit alignemnt enabled for pipe module
266. Circle cerated from cad has now correct nominals.
265. Fetaure OOT/IT sounds enabled only for fatures with Printout flag on.
264. Results window buttons hints enabled
263. Stop GO mode on element, for parts with cnc program.
Was not working with surface points.
262. Error with SP, when drawing SP in 3D point that has error ie no surface.
Also happened in GO after a data point.
This error appeared after mod. 259.
261. Autoarange and boxes correction for Set feat.
When result boxes visibility is diasabled, autoarrnge enables boxes first.
260. A plane is added to circle cerated in 3d points mode, the same rules
as creating from cad entity in source points mode.
259. SP with an error in ResWnd now in 3D view has always OOT colour
258. Result window shape picture of plane corrected if not on XY
257. Pipe Flange start/end point option
At the moment work like this:
3pt circle - projected onto the plane
P0 - circle centre projected onto the straight1
256. Feature list mod
When selecting a feature as a data for another feature, now button down
selects the feature (on FL and MW), then selection can be dragged to other
one, and finally accepted feature is the one where the mouse button is up.
Function of dragging of features to another place on the list now works
with the Alt key pressed.
255. Added pipe end points coorection dir in/out of pipe setup.
254. Ruled Surface ges read correction (Demo-Part.igs).
253. 2d view selected box now is red with white text (those coloure are fixed
252. 3d view SP picture updated after changing its nominal/tolerance
Slightly corrected positions of the boxes, for thr boxes not to loose their
border line when autoarranged on the window edge. (Might not be 100% proof
because of rescaling the window for diaplying in the report or printing).
In 3D view box text disappear when its left edge is outside the window.
Could not fis this at the moment as its property of the opengl.
250. 3D view cnc program path visibility option is working
249. OOT/IT sound.
Program recognizes if the user sets nominal/tolerance values in the dialog,
or a feature was created using cad and has nominals set.
In other situation the sound is not played, until its nominals will be
Particulary for pipe there will be no sound after measure cylinders.
248. 3D probe cross.
A cross of size 15 mm is displayed when the probe model is hidden.
The cross is also displayed in collisions mode (bigger size 30 mm).
3D view :
- boxes of features with error are visible, instead of number dsiplays 'err'
and out of tol colour
- autoarrange and lines intersection corrected
246. Solid with mesh option in 3d menu for geometry.
245. Correction of displaying SP surface property list for SP taken with the
mouse on 3d model.
244. IGES second method of import in program-options
Method1 - axel standard import
Method2 - axel new
243. SP learn
Update SP execute parameters - corrected point direction.
242. Autocalibration routine sph_cal2 :
Probe chenage command moved after the message about placing the probe
241. Axel ini now holds parameters for triagulaing iges nurbs surfaces.
This is default setup :
Sampling Method = parametric error (1)
Parametric error = 0.5
Possible methods :
0 - edge legth
1 - parametric error
For 'edge legth' define NurbsTolerLength value,
for 'parametric error' define NurbsTolerError
This setup is read from ini before each iges read. Values used for specific
iges file are stored in its LOG file.
At te moment there is no user interface for changing this oprions.
The bigger values the trialgulation is less accurate ane there is less trianles.
When trimming errors are visible change of theis method or value might help.
This apply only for nurbs surfaces (ie not for cylinder surface).
240. Axel Report.
- Print 3d axel view while in axel 3d not initialized, now prints
MW wireframe view.
- Print 3d view scalling corrected.
239. Colision point detection disabled when cnc program is running
(it was active for the first point after start axel)
238. Corrected autoclibration with probe mounted horizintally (ie -Y)
237. IGES export
At the moment exported features to iges :
- avereage point as iges point (116)
- surface point as iges point (116)
- edge point as iges point (116)
- line as iges line (110)
- set as iges copious data, form 2, (106)
In the save dialog when iges selected, the setup button becomes active
and reference system can be selected there.
In case of the points its coordinates are corrected as in results.
In case Set feature - they are uncorrected data points.
236. Set/curve clipping corrected (drawng in MW)
235. Pipe remeasure - now remeasure is finished automatically after collectin
number of points equal to N of straights+1 as set in the pipe data dialog.
At the moment it always cerate xyz nominals, so there is not possible
to remeasure 180 bend pipe.
234. Round and rectangular slot features
At the moment in results there is no information for round slot about
situation where there is no straight part of the slot, ie in case of
wrong data points or so.
233. Error when starting cnc program from specified start point, and program
displays message box about changing MIH probe.
232. Removed sounds when adding feature for coordinate syetem deofinition.
231. Corection in calculating rotation of a coordinate system.
Loaded part would need recalculation (ie reclaculate element) to disply
the coordintes correctly. New measurement will also repair this.
230. Correction in calibration programs xxx_cal2.seq, situation with
relatively big BaseDia parameter. There is additional move to not colide
with the sphere.
229. Results boxes 3d view for SP
There is a result boxes option to hide boxes of SP that are hidden in 3d view.
This option might need some testing as it sometimes hides boxes that should
Added 'end of cnc program' sound. (not in dry run).
This sound is disabled in AC run, instead there is IN/OUT of tol sound
at the end of each tip, depending whether calibration is successfull or not.
227. Missing True Position result box added in 3d view
226. Saving back cad to axd acroos the network, now message about the error
225. Autocalibration in inches corrected
224. Result boxes arrow line is now in selected colour (if feature selected)
223. Autoarrange - there was an unnessesary msg about adding another view.
This was happening with result option display In/Out of tolerance boxes.
222. GO mode results window now shows previous feature from the current one,
until first data point is collected, similar to the 'repeat' mode.
221. Error Saving File during part save if iges was loaded from network or CD.
This was tht axel was trying to save axd file in the same as iges path.
Now in this case axd ic created in axel GEOM subdir.
220. Mod for reading LD100... igs - needs TESTing.
219. Modifications of SP surface seletion, part meridian1
218. Protectin against locking light setup in 3d
(also * numerical key brings the light to the default value)
217. Load geometry log file is always stored in local axel\geom directory,
not the iges import path.
216. Modification in SP surfaces dialog and acceptance
Added out-of-boundary value to justify point position.
Corrected using acceptance range, now its compared to pure DN value.
Surfaces dialog displays pure DN value and correction angle, but surface
position on the list is determined also by out of surface boundary value
(if point is no more than range from the surface edge)
215. Corrected SP colour when measuring series of SP (the colour retained
when creating SP in geometry mode).
214. Corrected display of surface list in SP surface property.
Now autoselected surface is always on the first position, additionally
there is angle between surface and correction dir.
213. Autocalibration - after finishing alibration of non-ref tip program checks
deviation of the calibrated ball from the reference one. If bigger than
setup dev. - there is a choice to repeat or continue with the next one.
212. Serial port initialization corrected for use with pipe result export
211. Correction in calculating tpi offsets using two calbrated position
Now the calculation shpild be correct for the probe being not aligned
to the machine axes
210. Corrected MH8 probe model drawing in 3d
NOTE: Offset Recalulation of the position for this probe dont work now.
Position needs to be calibrated.
209. Corrected zoom to fit in 3d, after changing cad coordinate system.
208. Changed 3d view menu,
"CAD reference system" now is the same option as Reference Sytem in geometry
mode in MW. Previous "Coordinates" option has moved to the Grid submenu.
209. Styli names in 3d probe setup contain styli length
208. AutoCalibration window openedobly from manual probe setup dialog
207. Some menu icons were missing
206. CNC Probesel MIH displaya message box about changing probe position
205. Corrected drawing of cad acrs in 3d view
204. In some places axel was checkin status just X axis for common errors
Now added checkig of sum of all axes ststus.
203. CNC ExportRes command parameter 'DDE' name changed to 'DataTransfer'
202. Learn Depth parameter is now added always, regardless of way
the fetuare was created
201. Correction of feature list
200. Conetricity tolerance changed
Posiible datum features (datum axis):
circle, arc, line, cylinder, cone
a) point, circle, arc,
b) line, cylinder, cone
In case of circle datum, an axis is constructed from its centre
and reference plane direction.
Two types of concentricity calculation :
a) point distance to the datum axis
b) sum of parallelism value for the reference length,
and 3d distance between axes.
199. MMC position tolerance
MMC is enabled for Position tolerance feature with second feature
It takes Nominal, LoTol, UpTol of the circle diameter.
Positional tolerance is eneterd in the UpTol of the Position
feature, but results tables display calculated MMC tolerance im this
198. Runout tolerance feature
It takes two features data :
1 - line, cylinder, cone
2a - plane,
2b - cylindr, cone
2a - face runout calculated as:
squareness line-plane over the reference length +
plane flatness (???)
2b - axial runout calulated as :
distance between the two axes in space (???) +
paralelism of the two axes over the reference length +
197. Extension PAA1 added to the probe models
197. Error map indication for itp in status bar
196. Printout buttons changed in all features dialog
195. All types of result boxes in 3d view uses color code for in/out
194. Feature can be selected with the result box in 3d
193. Calcel feature tool button changed
192. Tried to remove multiply page print when more copies set.
Need to check on system where this happened.
191. Dry run delay paramater is now saved globally in the INI rather than
individually for each program.
190. Fetaure list OK calculation state has now color code (In/OUT of tol)
189. Result window shape picture - clicking on data points disables /enables
them to calculation
188. Single side position tolerances setup option (general page)
This option applies to:
- Pos resut of features like point,circle
- Position and Concentricity feature results
187. CalcRes feature expression noe allow to use results of SP,EP and
186. New standard program for probe calibration Ph_cal2
185. Standard programs names setup in the option dialog
184. There was the same value of accel as speed in the SET MOTION PARAMS
cnc command which was send to the machine.
property info box.
182. DRO probe mode, machine-mouse-axeljoystick switched with F2 can
now be selected in the status.
181. Correction in iges load dialog when loading part,
the dialog now closes itself at the end.
180. Program status line changed to eliminate false texts
179. Switching off feature result boxes in 3d was not working since 6.01.04
178. Save cad to AXD in autosave when the axd does not exist yet.
Or, if the geometry transformation or filter was applied in the meantime.
177. Printout set/clar additional buttons for all features in printout
176. Correction in iges import - paraboloid.igs
175. Larege numbers apearing in dro window when takin point with
the mouse RB in 3d view.
- Inches envelope errors outside tolerance not highighted
- Tolerance Band [PASS] / [FAIL] text added.
- Supplementary pipe data updated after units change.
- Result preview window updated after units change.
173. HTML export - part name field
172. Result boxes options (All,In tolerance,Out of tolerance) working in 3D view
171. Error closing dialog for tolerance edit for multiple features
170. Error that might occur when cancel not finished fetaure during creating
with data points source mode, in 3d view
169. CNC errors
- program after error always stay in pause, then it can be run or stopped
- cnc error causes to switch to joystick mode, run or step reenables cnc mode
- permament error like emergency stop and limits display message box until
the error dissapears
168. Pipe nominal table import.
Pipe data dialog - Load button imports text file which contains nominal data.
Program reads only lines which contain 3 numbers (separated by comas or space)
The numbers should be x y z or y b c, depends on the current selection in dialog.
0.000, 0.000, 0.000
10.000, 0.000, 0.000
29.696, 3.473, 0.000
No other data is read at the moment. Nomber of strights is determined by number
of correctly read lines.
Other data like tube diameter and bend radius for a moment have to be set
manually until file format for those will be defined.
167. Crash after New part (sometimes after few attepmts)
166. Fixed difference between points coordinates of the best fit in data table
and results of surface points used for the calculation.
Before proper values was those in surface points results.
165. Result options dialog - "Save as default" checkbox option added for
Results options are saved for each view separately with the part file
Default values are used for all views of the New part.
164. Coordinate systems ignored for zoom all in both MW and 3D views
163. Axel header in raport text box - date and time placed in the sepearate line
the same changed in save results to file.
162. ERROR WHILE EXIT AXEL AFTER USING 3D FIXED
161. Corrected error with moving ph10 head even when doesn't require change
160. Additional text info and logo in axe splash bitmap, data in axel.ini
Example for itp.
;picure 122x80 pix, no stretch done
159. AxReport notifies Axel about report file and its disk path. Its location is
now remembered with part file (previous default search path was 'parts' dir).
Axel gets the report name in the moment of load/save/close the raport.
158. New 22-characters code to avoid characters mistyping.
(Previous version of axel still accept 20-char code)
157. Error excel export (cat housing part)
156. 3-axis joystick support.
Accesible though F2 toggle (a small icon appears in the probe status)
In Setup menu there is Joystick setup
155. Fixed error loading MN2501C_ISS3.igs
154. Corrected depth parameter of subprograms in learn
153. Automatic calibration
Modifiations inside calibration program :
- measure points slightly above the equator (80 deg of the sphere)
- message about probe psitioning is diaplyed only for the first position
- corrected moves to avoid the stem
- increased margin, but later there will be access to this parameter from the dialog
Calibration sphere uses its nominal diameter for drawing in MW and 3d instead
of measured like other features do.
Selection colour is disabled in 3d for the calibration sphere.
152. Correction of generated pipe in case od plane projected end points and
first straight along the Z axis
151. Save part prompt message after loading cnc program into program editor.
150. Play sound button in sounds setup fix
149. Fixed ocasional runtime error when switching to 3d view
148. Report now is notified about feature name change and 3d view change
147. Correction of 3d view in element coordinates after read part file
146. Corrected behaviour of open file dialog in the Stage Errors dialog
145. Message property dialog of the feature
The dialog box is closed before feature is deleted.
144. DTL_PH9 Change in function parameters
Float changed to double.
143. Enabled draw of safety planes in 2d views
This is for MW view only
(change of 3rd mouse coordinate - Ctr+Shift+LBmouse move)
142. Corrected size of SP picture in 3d. Now the size in mm is the circle
diameter, the same in pixels.
SP in exising parts will look 2x smaller, correction in the setup options
may be needed.
SP picture setup is stored with the part file (no change there).
141. Correction of p. 129 - Learn didn't add Measure command with learn
option Use standard programs enabled.
140. Dynamic link of DTL_PH9 dll library
130. Changes in 3d save bitmap/export regarding bitmap size.
Now definition of the size is in mm/inch plus selection of dpi.
129. CNC Learn
With learn option "Use standard program" switched off, now there is possibility
of selecting existing feature from the list (measured erlier), press
remeasure function (instead of new fetaure). Learn will insert Measure-Finish
128. Dongle message appears in front of splash logo
127. Error with probe file name when named axel.prb
126. 3d Points mode points can now be selected when geometry is referenced
to any system
125. 3D model position updated after changing geometry reference system
124. Result boxes in 3d updated after editing tolerances.
Report was printing previous MW view after change of paty in axel.
Correction in part name. When axel calls report with a name which contains
spaces, now the whole name appears in raport correctly.
If print report is called from axel, program tries to load raport file with
the part name, if not succesful it tries to load just the template file.
If none of this is successful, raport prints nothing, but stays opened.
Resulions of axel bitmaps restricted to 360 dpi.
AxReport version changed to 1.2
122. Definig surface point in 3d in geometry mode on selected surface
121. Space bar pressed on delete last point message box
120. Bitmap added to standard printout, setup in printout page of
options dialog. It is a global setup for all parts.
119. Corrected pipe inch results - last digit rounding
118. Problem with saving DXF file
117. Fonts of standard printout header lines changed.
116. Corrections in best fit calc with mindev and maxdev optimization type
115. Geometry transform dialog, removed change of checkboxes after
coord system change
114. Increased size of expression string in cnc command
113. Increased size of expression string in UserRes feature (to 255 characters)
112. Recent parts dialog, part picture
Picture can be assigned to the part
a) in part property dialog
b) in 3d view "Save as bitmap" option -
"bitmap for part preview" checkbox.
The picture is not used in printout or report yet.
111. Sounds setup in options.
Need to define more events
110. Corrected buttons bitmaps (in disabled mode, with 16bit colour)
109. Corrections in 180 bend pipe
- nominal table xyz Pa,Pb points (but editing is disabled)
- result boxes for Pa, Pb points
- corrected generation when 180 bend goes with non-zero twist
- HP bend point removed from the best fit
108. Multiple axd geometry files can be added to the part.
Can be then saved as single axd file. Consecutive files adds an 'a','b'..
letter to the entity and layer names.
107. Pipe end points correction
StartPt and EndPt will be generated with probe correction option set to
For existing parts this can be set manually, the probe correction option
should be set to :
StartPt: +X, element, forced
EndPt" -X, lasstrightname, forced
106. Delete last feature on feature list scroller error
105. Stiefelmayer XR Format for serial data d=transfer
Folowing setup will send serial data
- serial port - features - digitizing - Selfaymayer XR
Autotransfer option will send datapoints of the feature right after its finish.
With Autotransfer option always last feature data only wil be sent.
When there is no Autotransfer checked, manual send result will transfer all
features data or last fetaure depends on Send last feature only option.
If all efatures are being transfered feature Printout flag is used, when
sending single fetaure it is done regardless thie flag.
A the moment there is no signs send at the beginning of feature so all data
point are contignous set of XYZ and RST lines.
For the moment there might be a problem with last correction point of the feature
with Autotransfer option
105. Correct entity names after adding another iges while keeping
104. Dongle when checking time of the previous axel run now ignores
few minutes differences so it should be posiible to use the dongle on other
computer without waiting.
103. Corrected geometry extents after geometry transformation
102. Automatic ph calibration (first release)
101. Improved saving positions of toolbars
100. Proper size picture in excel report
99. Last zoom (last view) option working in 3d view
98. 2D views with grid, relative to any coordinate system
97. Errors in read surfaces from axd, only in versions from 5.06.03
96. Added Probe selectin window menu item and toolbar button
95. 2D view menu options and buttons
94. CNC program stops on motor status error flags even if bit
mots_ON is still set (0002h)
Until now program report these errors only if at the same time
mots_ON bit was zero.
93. Improved time of processing large surfaces while loading iges
92. Pipe 180 deg bends.
Need check on real nominals example
91. Corrected load/save to axd with large number of vertexes in surfaces
90. Corrected texts in delete features dialog box
89. Update pipe in 3d after generate
88. CNC program- highliht correct command in case of program error
87. Corrected buttons for edit menu options
86. Error mapping indication in status bar
85. Default surface thickness in SP options
86. Removed use of old setup PipeFileDir=c:\axel.exe\parts in pipe directories
85. SendResults toolbutton enabled
84. Pipe serial 0 checksum
89. Corrected some default settings in case of missing axel.ini
88. Backup of axel.ini (axel.in~) created when starting axel (no automatic restore)
87. IGE,IGES extension filter in import geometry dialog
86. AutoZoom feature working in 3d view
85. New calculation of centre of rotation on 3d after zoom to window
84. New version of GLU32Axel13.dll
83. Slightly changed moments of writing probes file
82. Corrections in surface points from cad
-deviations are now =0
-correction dir taken from cad so can be used in learn
81. New Bends_ user res feature in pipe feature list, just to pass
bend values to other user calculations
80. Generate pipe from YBC nominal in inch fix
79. SP execute learn parameters fix
78. 3-pts pipe brackets plane
77. Pipe serial checksum byte = 0 fix.
76. Pipe data in inch
74. Toolbars configuration corrected
This was a case when all pages were set as separate (no tabbed toolbar)
73. Modification is SP surface search
Now surface is rejected only if SP lies oustside surface boundary more than
the search range distance.
72. Error in print preview
This was caused by long part name.
71. Error in 6915110stand250303_3d.igs
This was a problem with old 16bit integer, a surface has more
70. Improvement of polylines selection in 3d
If in the area of mouse cursor (now its 4x4 pixels) are surfaces and
polylines, program select polyline.
69. Pipe serial export
Plane defult number of points set to 3.
Pipe points in feature list labeled P0...Pi
67. Grid - but options dialog needs more corrections
66. More corrections in 3d
65. Error after closing viewpoint dialog with window x button
64. Iges entities with blank flag set are put to "hidden" geomery layer
62. Repaired selection colour of polylines in 3d
61. "Update SP surfaces" menu option in Edit menu for checking surfaces
of surface points.
It is also checkes automatically after inporting geometry file.
60. Best fit deviations dialog disabled in GO and CNC
59. New comunication betwen axel and report
Only those versions will work together from now on.
AxReport is marked with ver 1.1 in its status line.
58. Corrections in autoarrange
57. Modificatins in 3d
All nurbs surfaces rendered by opengl glu (slow rendering)
Added some unctions for checking trimm correcteness
56. Correction of created plane for circle when adding points from cad
with data points source mode.
55. Error with resources while printing in axel report.
54. Autoarrange in 3d view
53. Recalculating SP when loading geometry
Program finds SP which surfaces no longer exists. Then search for a new surface
and recalculates the feature.
partname.log file is writen with informations about surfaces and deviation
52. Long names for cnc program files
51. Points mode in 3d view
50. Pipe data export to file and serial
49. Remember last directory of imported geometry file
48. Rounding error in result display
47. Remeasure of multipoint best fit
46. Error printing Min type result boxes from axreport
45. Error in calbration when axis data has 1 interval
Nowprogram doesnt ask if crete another view if not arranged features
have its origin outside the window.
43. Opening MW in right size (not minimized) when using Part-Load menu opt.
42. Some improvements in rendering
41. Errors reading older part files that read non-existing seq files
40. Error in EP calculation (in projection onto line entity)
39. Colours setup for result boxes options
38. Not loading cad from subdirectory of \geom
37. Export geometry - save dialog with current cad name
36. Changes in displaying result boxes in 3d - possible errors
35. Deactivated SpaceBar point when displaying feature property dialogs
34. Errors reading bounded surfaces in iges
33. Edge Point cnc program
Similar to SP program for edge point Ept_tp__.seq
32. Nominals XYZ of Surface Point - set at each SP recalculation
31. Nominals XYZ of Edge Point - set at each EP recalculation
============= 5.19 =================
30. Enable print one fetaure option in Result Window
29. Saving to dxf error
Save surface an edge points to DXF
28. Errors displaying large program in the cnc editor
27. Error loading part which was saved with define <element> dialog opened
26. WIndows 2000 axel problems
- printing results from axel
- dll error (reading ini file), causing crash or hangup
25. Correction of IGES reading
sample file : JIG-COMPLETE.IGS
what's wrong : hanging in 3dmesh trimming procedures
24. Changing surface property of SP
after change of surface there is a question box whether to update
Execute comand parameters of this SP, if exists.
23. Surface selection for SP property
Now order of the surfaces list is is modified by correction dir.
If the corr dir is more away from prpendicular to the surface its distance
on the list is increased and the surface is shifted down on the list.
Surfaces on non-visible layer are not taken into account.
22. Axrep correct number of pages display while printing
21. Finish/Cancel of SP in Learn crash (not always)
20. Update 3d mesh data after geometry transformation
19. Surface selection in SP surface dialog in 3D
Selecting surface in te list in surface property of SP feature
higlights the surface in the 3d view.
18. IGES error
Error while taking surface point (60973kpx15740-00.igs).
The reason was wrong processing of surface of revolution from iges.
17. Save MW background color to ini and part file
16. Error finding surface for SP after cad transformation
15. Error while loading new part with iges (iges dialog at start)
14. Crash running german version
13. HTML template
12. Update surface points size in 3D after change mm/pixels in options
11. Error closing data dialog for gauge feature
10. SURF_TP program modified
The second move has been removed. Now program goes to the point margin
away from the surface coordinates, and then is a touch moveby with the
Underrun and overrun values are not used directly by the subprogram.
9. CNC Comment editor
There was an error when accepting edited text of the Comment
HTML report can be edited with Front Page.
Measure Window bitmap is now exported also from MW mode as well as 3D.
7. Autosave mod
Now save and autosave dosn't finish learn mode and measured feature.
But still the part after load will always have learn mode disabled and
no feature will be active.
6. Autosave mod
This saves now only PAR file, without axd geometry file, this should
minimize interrupts when working with the program.
5. Feature default name setup in program options
4. New result box type "Minimum"
This is always one line box, with fetaure name and a result number.
The result displayed is the first from the list in reults window - it can
only be changed by enabling/disabling results in the tolerance table.
3. Results "Use Dimensions" flag
The flag is now remembered in te part file, separately for each view.
2. CNC program time
The cnc program last execution time is displayed in the status line
after loading part has been opened from file
1. CNC editor fix
Display of large number of commands